As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Mind Master Auto Controllata Senza Mani Radio Controll Ricordi Battery Operated
- Playmobil 3463 Polar Explorer series 1986 mint in Box for collectors Geobra toy
- BOXED ROCO 04198A TWIN BOGIE PANTOGRAPH LOCOMOTIVE E LOK 1110.27 OBB NR MINT
- Scarce Lionel Trains 6-5712 TOC Turn Of Century Woodside Reefer Car MIB
- MARKLIN 7009 HO BOXED 10 X MAST FOR OVERHEAD WIRE
- 2-GS-17 0-15-1, Righter Herkimer, COMPLETE GASKET SET, 8 Gaskets Total-NEW
- 2.4Ghz 3CH Radio Transmitter with GT2 Receiver & 30A ESC for RC Car Ship
- Vintage bluee-box remote control giant crane brand new
- Vintage Dinosaur Puzzle Rainbow Works T-Rex Tyrannosaurus Awesome 70s 80s Sealed
- Playmobil Mansion House Victorian Furniture & Figure Large Bundle Dolls House
- Bausatz Spantensatz SK64 Landtief DDR in 1 20 Seezeichenkontrollboot
- Vintage JR 222-2002 AU Litho Wind Up Train Tin Toy , Japan
- +Pagani Zonda Tricolor 2011 - Hand Built Tecnomodel 1 43
- Accessories - Controllers - 8-CH DI MODULE DC 24V POS. SWITCH
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.