As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- TAMIYA 35 RED ARMY MATILDA MkIII IV TANK FS
- MIRA QUE PIEZA DIFICIL CITROEN SAXO ADAC (NINCO)
- Scalextric Ford GTE n.69 Le Mans 2017 1 32 Slot Car
- 1 32 Spitfire Mk.XIVE resin conversion HASEGAWA WARBIRDS WB3206
- Moravská ústredna 22207A Clown Logo 28Cm, Hand Puppets, Multicolour, 28 cm
- +Corvette Tubular Frame SCCA Road America - hand built arena 1 43
- Oregon Scientific Barbie Junior Laptop - White And Pink
- Lionel Berkshire Loco Type I W 2671-50 Whistle Tender - 1950 - 1951
- TECNOMODEL TMD01A FERRARI 430 GT EVO FIORANO 2008 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- ADORABLE VTG 9 WHITE MOHAIR TEDDY BEAR ARTIST SIGNED SALLY WINEY BEARS EASTER
- Racerstar F3D8 16X16mm Micro F3 Flight Control Board Built-in 8CH SUBS Receiver
- Whitney Bredhers Doll High Chair- Wooden Vintage Doll Furniture
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown||Type:||Servo|
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.