As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Walthers HO 933-3760 Grocery Distributor Kit
- Monogram Panzerspahwagen German Reconnaisance Vehicle 1 32 FS ‘Sullys Hobbies’
- HALLOWEEN ANIMATED BILLBOARD6-24227LIONEL SINCE 1900WITH BOX
- Dwarf hd mini sorcerer cleric wizard d&d figure rpg magic user hands fantasy
- MTG Yotian Soldier, Antiquities (ATQ) BGS Quad 9.0++ Mint - 7085
- Animal Kaiser English Tournament gold Champion Lion King of Animals A-001
- Puella Madoka Magica Side Story Magia Record Card Game Rubber Play Mat Anime Art
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Gender:||Boys & Girls||UPC:|
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.