As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Trix Twin Railway Goods Train 325 pre WW2
- VINTAGE 1980 OLD FASHIONED CHRISTMAS JIGSAW 35 PIECE PUZZLE SEALED XMAS TREE CAT
- SHRC H1 WIFI 1080P Cam FPV Altitude Hode Optical Flow Foldable Selfie Drone US
- Atlas O 3 Rail Cargill Hopper 33053
- Gibsons Aldea Celebraciones Puzles Rompecabezas (4 X 500 Piezas)
- Camera Drone Foldable G-sensor RC Mini Headless Mode Quadcopter for Kids
- Novarossi 3.5 Krümmer konisch kurz NOVA-41015
- 3in1 For Syma X8C X8W X8G Drone Quadcop 7.4V 2000mAh Battery Charger Adapter Kit
- Alfa Genie110 110mm FPV Racing cadre Freestyle extensible X cadre Kit pour RC Dr
- Sony AIBO Miniature 1 6 scale 3rd Anniversary Commemorative box Kaiyodo 2002
- Lightning Mcqueen Car You Drive
- New AvIonIx 1 144 MH-60S US Navy HSC-2 Fleet Angels Japan Best Deal F S
- NEW POWER HD HV BL 444.4 oz .11 Titanium Gear Digital Servo FREE US SHIP
- 300 + Marbles TAKE A10% DISCOUNT
- TRUMPETER 1 35 SOVIET SOLDIER SCUD B CREW & UPGRADE KIT
- NEW PLAYMOBIL® City Life Garden Barbeque Housewarming 9272 toys boys girls
- 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Hover RC Quadcopter Drone w WIFI 2MP Camera Drone FPV RTF
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.