As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- A.C.M.E. H0 50584 Liegewagen TEN Austria Express OVP (Z5367)
- Kidkraft Wooden Train Table (with drawer)
- E58 2MP W 720P Camera WIFI FPV Foldable Selfie Drone RC 2 Batteries E58 Drone
- Vagón Transbordador 03-75-12 el Dr Kkk Nem Ep.iii Roco 66254 H0 Emb.orig Hd5 Μ
- HUDY Body Reamer 0-18mm HUD107600
- RC Screwz ARRM017R Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega Rubber Shielded Bearing Kit
- Washington DC Puzzle by Buffalo Games 504 Pc Don Scott 1988 21 1 4 x 14 1 8
- Illinois terminal 2004 Locomotive train HO scale Life-Like 22570
- Bachmann 45236 HO Scale Thomas & Friends Deluxe Tidmouth Sheds, Manual Turntable
- British Cromwell Mk. IV Tank
- Verlinden 120mm 1 16 General Pierre Cambronne at Waterloo (Napoleonic era) 1432
- Hobby Boss 1 48 Tornado ECR
- Music Tesla Coil 3M Frequency Plasma Speaker Physics Experiment Gift DL03 B
- STX2 Radio Transmitters 2-Channel 2.4Ghz Fhss Entry Level Pistol Grip Rc TX RX
- Märklin H0 36197 Elektrolokomotive Baureihe 170
- (EH165) Viessmann Konvolut DC H0 18er-Set Gittermastleuchten, einflammig, EVP
- VITRAINS PIV82100 E464 464 FS Trenitalia livrea QUATTpinkIQUATTRO green bianco
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.