As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- A.C.M.E. H0 50584 Liegewagen TEN Austria Express OVP (Z5367)
- Kidkraft Wooden Train Table (with drawer)
- E58 2MP W 720P Camera WIFI FPV Foldable Selfie Drone RC 2 Batteries E58 Drone
- Vagón Transbordador 03-75-12 el Dr Kkk Nem Ep.iii Roco 66254 H0 Emb.orig Hd5 Μ
- HUDY Body Reamer 0-18mm HUD107600
- RC Screwz ARRM017R Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega Rubber Shielded Bearing Kit
- Craig's Hut 500 piece Jigsaw by John Temple
- LOT OF 24 VINTAGE ERG OO SCALE NON SPRING WAGON BUFFERS HO TRAIN PARTS
- Powerhobby 3S 11.4V HV 6000mAh 100C Lipo Battery Deans (2) Associated ProSC
- Mint 1 43 Mini Champs Panasonic Toyota Racing Tf102 M. Salo Car
- Dual Handle Extension Stand Mount 4 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for DJI Ronin S
- BRITAINS 47047 - British Horse Guards (bluees) Trooper, 1795
- California Raisins Figures - Lot of 26 Figures (17 unique) Complete set of 6
- WIZZARD Storm Extreme Slot Car Chassis mated to Dash 40' Willys Panel Bugs Bunny
- Märklin H0 36197 Elektrolokomotive Baureihe 170
- (EH165) Viessmann Konvolut DC H0 18er-Set Gittermastleuchten, einflammig, EVP
- VITRAINS PIV82100 E464 464 FS Trenitalia livrea QUATTpinkIQUATTRO green bianco
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.