As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller Kit 32Bit ARM RC Part with M8N GPS & Power Board
- CORVAIR 63 CONgreenIABLE AMT RED
- Radiolink AT9S 10CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- NEW TRAXXAS 1 7 XO-1 100MPH 4WD SUPERCAR Axles Rear RO4
- TBLeague PHICEN S02A 1 6 Female Seamless MEDIUM Bust SUNTAN Figure Barbie Doll
- Futaba S3155 Servo - Micro Digital 0.16s 2kg P-S3155
- Robart Carbide Cutter 6 Assorted Bits F ROBART
- Magnifier Glasses W LED Light Lightweight Frame Lenses & Adjustable Ear &...
- Barbie Dolls (4) New in original Boxes
- MIB MOC MOSC PETRA BARBIE PLASTY LEGGINS FASHION PINK WHITE DRESS VINTAGE
- 1970 Chevy Motion Camaro Model Car Kit Built excellent cond experienced modeler
- Nylint Race Car Vintage Old School Red Metal 4 Wheels U.S.A. Restore Project
- Takom 2065 1 35 US Heavy Tank T-30 34 Hot
- GEPRC GEP-KHX5 Elegant 230mm FPV Racing Drone 3K Pure Carbon Fiber X Frame P3A5
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.