As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller Kit 32Bit ARM RC Part with M8N GPS & Power Board
- CORVAIR 63 CONgreenIABLE AMT RED
- Radiolink AT9S 10CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- NEW TRAXXAS 1 7 XO-1 100MPH 4WD SUPERCAR Axles Rear RO4
- TBLeague PHICEN S02A 1 6 Female Seamless MEDIUM Bust SUNTAN Figure Barbie Doll
- Russian Matryoshka nesting dolls 5 Picasso Absinthe Drinker Pierred Harlequin
- Giant Teddy Toys Cute Soft Bear for Girlfriend 47 120CM Pink Big Huge LARGE GIF
- SCANIA METRO - C&G OF LEAMINGTON BRITN6209
- SG106 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis WiFi FPV Optical Flow HD Dual Camera RC Quadcopter Drone
- Vintage mid century Japan pair Big Eye eyed rubber mod Doll blonde brunette
- 2 chairs for Dolls Tonner Cami BJD 16-18 inch nice wood new furniture 1 4 scale
- Solido SB 1 43 - Porsche 935 Le Mans 1979 no.70
- Align T-Rex 600EFL PRO Metal Main redor Housing
- 6 Axis Gyro 2.4GHz 4CH RC Quadcopter 0.3MP Camera 360 Degree Eversion, Green
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.