As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- [99 'Plastic-RC Fair limited] MG 1 100 Kyasubaru dedicated Gundam Plastic
- Tamiya Plastic Kit 60322 North American P-51D Mustang 1 32 scale JP
- Gmts - golden Oldies Linie 50 2771 2 Essieux Remorque Basculante Cerclage Facile
- Fujimi model 1 350 Japanese Navy aircraft carrier Kaga-Etched Parts SP2
- Run Faster Shadowrun Catalyst Core Player Handbook
- Istanbul kennerspiel Des Jahres 2014
- Hobby Boss 1 48 TBF-1C Avenger 80314
- 7 Wonders Armada Expansion New
- TSR AD&D 2nd Ed Treasure Tales SC VG+
- 15mm wargame terrain SET – Old European town (Umbum 318,314,313)
- Vallejo Empty Plastic Storage Case for Paints and Brushes
- AHM HO Scale AMTRAK ALCO S-2 SWITCHER DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE
- H0 Liliput 2 Schwenkdachwagen SBB CFF 0 71 002 Schmutz Kratz Korrosion ohne OVP
- I.c.e. angmar land of the witch king 1982 with map 2300
- VERY RARE VINTAGE 80'S GAMA BMW M1 1 16 POLIZEI REMOTE CONTROL CAR NEW NOS
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus Fast Charger w 2x ID 2S 7.4V 2200mAh Lipo 1 16 E-REVO
- Fishing Magnetic Plastic Music Light Kids Games Battery Operated Unisex Toy New
- 2001 STEIFF TEDDY BEAR EXCLUSIVE DANBURY MINT CHEST MEDAL BUTTON RIBBON
- 1960s 17 Teen Fashion Doll generic
- VW PASSAT BTCC 2017 TAG C3918 SCALEXTRIC MINTBOXED B N
- Proline Racing - 5 Super-Bright LED Light Bar Kit, 6V-12V, Curved
- Bandai 1 144 RG-15 GUNDAM EXIA GN-001 from Japan
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.