As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 1982 APBA Baseball Season 26 Teams - 26 Cards Per Team w XB's
- Rare Vintage 1984 Board Game Secret Weapon
- 1997 Epic Imperial Space Marine Land Speeder Citadel 6mm 40K Warhammer Army MIB
- Sputnik board game by Fundex NEW
- Lot of 3 HO Scale Life-Like Cars item
- Koga's Beedrill - 9 132 Gym Challenge Unlimited - PSA 7 Holo NM Pokemon
- Goodman Fantasy RPG Our Favorite Adventure Modules, and What We Learned SC NM-
- Märklin 33081, Tenderdampflok BR 85 der DRG, mit Universalelektronik, H0,NEU&OVP
- Athearn 28273 HO ADM RTR 30,000 Gallon Ethanol Tank Car (Set of 3)
- Eduard 53109 1 200 Ship WWII USN Sailors S.A.
- Pisa By Antal Kelle 1997 - New and Sealed
- A Song Of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game - Free Folk Raiders
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.