As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller Kit 32Bit ARM RC Part with M8N GPS & Power Board
- CORVAIR 63 CONgreenIABLE AMT RED
- Radiolink AT9S 10CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- NEW TRAXXAS 1 7 XO-1 100MPH 4WD SUPERCAR Axles Rear RO4
- TBLeague PHICEN S02A 1 6 Female Seamless MEDIUM Bust SUNTAN Figure Barbie Doll
- VISUO XS809HW RC Quadcopter Wifi FPV Foldable Selfie Drone 2MP 3 Battery J9K3
- ICY Doll F&D Joint Body Long Blond gold Hair 12 30cm eyes 4 colors Change Nude
- 1680D EVA Storage Bag Single-Shoulder Case For DJI MAVIC 2 PRO ZOOM Drone New
- FQ777 FQ40 720P Drone Wifi Quadcopter Marking Plan Altitude Hold One Key Reyurn
- VINTAGE BARBIE PAK STRIPE KNIT PURSE VERY RARE ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION
- DasMikro FUTABA S-FHSS Compatible Micro 4 Canal Surface Rece
- Aluminum Fifth Wheel Coupler Servo Plate Motorized Leg Tamiya 1 14 King Hauler
- 1 48 GWH Luftwaffe JG 73 Operation Sniper 2003 MiG-29 9-12 Late Type S4801
- Minicar Burago Bburago 1 43 Porsche 924
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.