As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Death Guard Noxious Blightbringer Pro Painted warhammer wh40k
- Chaimaille Pokeman Dice Bag. Tony's Ring Art.
- Catan MFG3072 4th Edition 5-6 Player Board Game Extension
- Swiss Bavarian Austria Alpine supermarket Frischemarkt N Scale Lasercut 1 160
- MTG - 4x Ilharg, the Raze-Boar x4 - War of the Spark - Presale - Ships 5 3
- Yugioh Misprint Mirror Force MRD-138 NM Secret Rare Name
- KY101 2.4G 4CH FPV 6Axis Drones Altitude Hold Kifi 2.0MP Camera RC Quadcopter KK
- Cooligg S169 Wifi Optical Flow Selfie Drone RC Quadcopter Dual HD Camera Drone
- HO Sunshine Models URTX 3000 series 53' Express Reefer freight resin KIT
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.