As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller Kit 32Bit ARM RC Part with M8N GPS & Power Board
- CORVAIR 63 CONgreenIABLE AMT RED
- Radiolink AT9S 10CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- NEW TRAXXAS 1 7 XO-1 100MPH 4WD SUPERCAR Axles Rear RO4
- TBLeague PHICEN S02A 1 6 Female Seamless MEDIUM Bust SUNTAN Figure Barbie Doll
- Hong Nor X1S-54 Engine Mount
- Susumu Workshop Graphite Option Upgrade Set For Xpress Execute XM1S RC SS-0011
- Tamiya VG Booster Capacitor Brushed Motor ESC TAM42299
- VTG 1972 Ideal SHIRLEY TEMPLE Doll - Original Red & White Polka Dot Dress used
- Little Mommy Sweet As Me Sunny Day African American Doll By Mattel HARD TO FIND
- Fujimi model 1 24 inch up series No.143 240ZG full Works specification plastic m
- Casino Dice - 5 Pieces 0 3 4in - Green
- GW 40k Space Ma Primaris Captain w Powerfist (2017 Anniversary, Limited Box SW
- REALM OF TERROR VF RAVENLOFT UNUSED TSR Set D&D Dungeons Dragons Box Module
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“good quality see photo”|
|Type:||Historical||Miniatures / Books / Other:||Miniatures|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.