As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller Kit 32Bit ARM RC Part with M8N GPS & Power Board
- CORVAIR 63 CONgreenIABLE AMT RED
- Radiolink AT9S 10CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- NEW TRAXXAS 1 7 XO-1 100MPH 4WD SUPERCAR Axles Rear RO4
- TBLeague PHICEN S02A 1 6 Female Seamless MEDIUM Bust SUNTAN Figure Barbie Doll
- Miniature Dollhouse Present Christmas 1 12 Birthday Wedding
- Dollhouse 1 12 Dining Room Dining Table & Chair Set Mahogany Real Wood Exquisite
- Physport RC Drone Wifi Quadcopter FPV VR Remote Control Helicopter 2.4GHz 6-Axis
- Tamiya Fun Work Series No.232 Chain Program Robot Working Set 70232
- Kyosho TURBO SCORPION Stainless steel Tie rod and steering linkage rod set.
- Soldgood 11.1V 2200mAh 100C 3S Lipo Battery XT30 Plug For RC Model Vehicle Parts
- UNIQUE VINTAGE HAND MADE WOOD & CERAMIC CHESS BOARD W 32 CERAMIC CHESS PIECES
- 25mm ACW old west - indian 16 figures - inf (25386)
- Pike & Shotte For King & Country Miniature Starter Set - Warlord Games &
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.