As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Warhammer Fantasy Goblins Squig Herders Painted Herd A
- Spectral Rails Board Game (NEW SEALED) z-man
- 20mm WW2 german - platoon 15 figures - inf (36263)
- Nice LOT OF 15 THUR DRAGON MAGAZINES DUNGEONS AD&D TSR
- Yu-Gi-Oh Japanese 2002 Lava Golem 301-051 SECRET RARE OCG MINT
- Big lot of Various Miniatures Warhammer.........(C18B2)
- Lionel parts 18052 chassis motor frame assembly steam engine ready to run
- Rage R C A1105 Super Cub 750 RTF 4-Channel Aircraft
- DW Hobby T4001 1550mm Wingspan Biplane RC Aircraft Balsa Wood Toy KIT DIY C7F4
- By294-2 x Fleischmann H0 Dc Freight Wagon Db E 433 +1205 Etc, 2. Choice Good
- American Flyer 6-49032 Bethlehem Steel operating Searchlight Car 6whl trk Pennsy
- High Quality Magnetic Suspension Solar Motor Creative Decoration JX10 S
- Ebbro EBB25003 1 24 Renault 4 Fourgonette Van
- Two 1960's Vintage Tin Friction Old Fashioned Toy Cars --- Bandai Made in Japan
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Recommended Age Range:||3 Years +|
|Manufacturer Part Number:|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.