As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- A.C.M.E. H0 50584 Liegewagen TEN Austria Express OVP (Z5367)
- Kidkraft Wooden Train Table (with drawer)
- E58 2MP W 720P Camera WIFI FPV Foldable Selfie Drone RC 2 Batteries E58 Drone
- Vagón Transbordador 03-75-12 el Dr Kkk Nem Ep.iii Roco 66254 H0 Emb.orig Hd5 Μ
- HUDY Body Reamer 0-18mm HUD107600
- RC Screwz ARRM017R Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega Rubber Shielded Bearing Kit
- Pro-Line 1176-16 Caliber 2.0 SC 2.2 3.0 M3 Mounted Tires Wheels (2) SCRT10 ...
- Cranberry Waterproof Case Portable Hand Bag Suitcase for DJI Spark Drone OI
- 8 pcs x Matte 50mm OD 46mm ID 500mm 3K Roll Carbon Fiber Tube 50 46 500
- Mint 410142404 Pma Mini Champs 1 43 Bmw M4 F82 Team Rbm Dtm 2014 4
- Gundam Base Tokyo Item MG 1 100 OZ-00MS Tallgeese (Special Coating color)
- 1981 Airgam Boys Super Stars Galaxy Patrol GP-007 Mint In Box Space Series NIB
- Dragon Models 1 35 WWII SdKfz.165 Hummel Initial Production w Winterketten
- Tamiya Emperor Premium Supermarket 2 Dash 1 Mini 4WD
- Playmobil 3627 Räubergelage blacker Mönch großes Weinfass komplett in Ovp
- K-Line O 027 Scale 3017 Pacific Steam Locomotive 4-6-2 Three Rail w o Tinder
- 1932 201Pc Parker Bros Pastime Wooden Puzzle- MAIL CHANGING HORSES Many Figures
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.