As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Shadowless Blastoise 2 102 - Base Set Pokemon Card PSA 3
- METABARONS COMPANION BOOK 1 AND GAME MASTERS SCREEN SEALED RARE RPG ROLEPLAYING
- Wisconsin Dells-opoly Property Trading Board Game Monopoly
- Stormbringer Companion Chaosium Role Playing Game 1983 (DD1)
- PSA 10 1st Edition Base Staryu 65 102 in GEM MINT Condition
- 1987 Judge Dredd Slaughter Margin Old Lady Games Workshop 2000 AD Perp Citizen
- Lyddle End N Gauge Building J.W.RUBERY'S CHEMIST N8036.
- WowWee Fingerlings Hugs Baby Monkey Bella Softies Plush Authentic
- Littlest Pet Shop Mini Style Set with Meow Meow Milkone Figure
- Lot Hartland Accessories Gun Holsters Saddle Roy Matt Dillon Palladin1950s
- SER903646 Serpent 811GT Aluminum 2 Speed Centax Pinion Gear Set (6)
- red Kite Sit Me Up Play Anneau - Licorne Jardin Gang
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.