As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Bandits Card Game from Buffalo Games 2008 COMPLETE w Wear
- Warhammer 40K Chaos Space Marine Terminators 6 metal OO
- 10 PLASTIC WARHAMMER EMPIRE FREEGUILD STATE TROOPS WELL PAINTED (4043)
- Vtech MobiGo Game Lot of 5 Games-Hello Kitty Sofia-Tangled Cars Tangled Cars
- Trainworx (N-Scale) COTTON BELT 86' Auto Parts Car FREE SHIPPING
- Kadee Micro Trains MTL 32220 D&RGW 60812 50' Box Car
- New HO Scale Bowser 23793 - C&O Alco C-630 With DCC & Sound
- Bachmann ATSF USRA 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive With Smoke HO Scale Trains 50604
- PLAYMOBIL 9280 Ski Lodge Building Toys Figure Play Set Kids Gift
- ATLAS O NORTHWESTERN WOODSIDED REEFER 3 RAIL NEW BOXED ,LOT
- White Sheet .125 12 X 24 (2)
- Hachette 1 43 Japanese Famous Cars Collection Vol. 151 Daihatsu Midget Mp5
- Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant 177ml - Brand New and SEALED, UK SELLER.
- (One Size) - DISCOVERY Channel Digital Metal Detector. Unbranded. Brand New
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.