As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller Kit 32Bit ARM RC Part with M8N GPS & Power Board
- CORVAIR 63 CONgreenIABLE AMT RED
- Radiolink AT9S 10CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- NEW TRAXXAS 1 7 XO-1 100MPH 4WD SUPERCAR Axles Rear RO4
- TBLeague PHICEN S02A 1 6 Female Seamless MEDIUM Bust SUNTAN Figure Barbie Doll
- Lee Middleton Growing Up Doll Reva 04797
- Figure SiP Doll Macross ƒ¢ Freya - Vion Height about 13cm non-scalJapan import
- Revell Revell05152 47.9cm Container Ship Colombo Express Model Kit - Rv05152
- Aoshima 1 24 Lamborghini Countach LP400 Sports Car AOS46708
- Traxxas 6063 Tires (2) (Front)
- Giant puissance Dinogy Graphène 2.0 1300mah 18.5v 5S 70c Xt60 Lipo Battery Pour
- Calico Critters Carry and Play House Lot Dolls & Accessories Furniture Critters
- Playmobil 70181 1.2.3 Car with Horse Trailer Multi-Coloured
- Jigsaw Puzzle 3d Ravensburger 12596 the Statue of Liberty Statue Liberty 3d
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.