As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Elegant, finely detailed model kit by the masters at Domus Puente (Bridge) 3
- Ofna hoboa hyper 7 one receiver for 2 speed with reverse 1 7
- Beginners 3 Channel RC Radio Mini Alloy RC Helicopter Gyro Indoor Outdoor Use
- Keel Toys 30cm Labrador (Honey-Coloured)
- Faller 130960 Brauerei Privatbrauerei mit großem Fenster H0 Bausatz Neu
- Losi Rear Center Driveshaft& CV Coupler 5IVE-T,MINI WRC - Z-LOSB3219
- Tail SS Torque Drive Gas (HW6063BS)
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Part assembled”|
|State of Assembly:||Part assebled||MPN:|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Brand:|
|Vintage (Y/N):||Yes||Grading:||C-4 Fair|
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.