As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Vintage Simon Sez Ventriloquist Doll With Box and Instructions Rare
- Traxxas 1 10 Bandit VXL POWER CELL NIMH BATTERY - 5000MAH 8C 9.6V 2963X
- Vintage Barbie Dress and Pants
- Arkbird Ground Control System 433MHz Serial RC Airplane Data Transmission Module
- Traxxas Kumho Tires SCT Wheels 2WD Front Rear Slash Ford Raptor
- Barbie Pferd Butterfly Schmetterling Meadow Mares Pony Mattel Vintage 2
- Evenflo Super Saucer Infant Exersaucer Nice Shape
- Saito Engines Thredtle Barrel Assembly OOPP SAI18087A
- Barbie VINTAGE Complete CRISP & COOL Outfit
- Lundby 1 18 Scale Dolls House Smaland Lamp Set 1 Floor Celing Lamps
- 1 3 bjd doll Female Free Eyes and Face Up Girl SOO
- American Girl Doll Short Brown Hair Highlights Brown Eyes Medium Skin NIB Tee ++
- Madame Alexander 8 Maggie's Winning Ride Doll
- 18 Grown Up Beauty American Girl Princess Reborn Baby Doll Kids Birthday Gifts
- VOGUE Baby Ginny Ginette Baby Doll
- Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game 2.0 + Galactic & Rebel Conversion Kits
- Brändi Niño - Haya - Die Ultimative Ayuda para Botellas Abrir
- THE ZONE , THE COLD WAR TURNS HOT - SKIRMISH WARGAMING IN THE LATE C20TH
- Ratio 251 N Gauge Three-Arch Viaduct Kit
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.