As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller Kit 32Bit ARM RC Part with M8N GPS & Power Board
- CORVAIR 63 CONgreenIABLE AMT RED
- Radiolink AT9S 10CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- NEW TRAXXAS 1 7 XO-1 100MPH 4WD SUPERCAR Axles Rear RO4
- TBLeague PHICEN S02A 1 6 Female Seamless MEDIUM Bust SUNTAN Figure Barbie Doll
- Radiolink F110S Mini Racing Drone Quadcopter w R6DSM Receiver FPV Helicopter
- Pro-Line 2in Super Bright LED Light Bar Kit 6v-12v (Straight) PL6276-00
- RCD3015G HD Port to AV Congreener V2 for Sony With IR Remote Triggering Support
- Baby Alive Hasbro Baby All Better 2008 Doll Drink & Wet outfit accessories
- Lot of 3 Model Cars AMT Double Dragster & Revell Cobra & 24 Dupont Jeff Gordon
- redorblätter SpinBlades (direkt vom Hersteller)Halbsymmetrisch Länge 325mm
- PIKO 59497 Diesellok G 1206 EVB , Ep. VI
- VINTAGE RARE PRE-WAR IVES 0-GAUGE FREIGHT TRAIN STATION
- O gauge Lionel Coke set in original box
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Epoche:||Epoche IV (1965 - 1990)||Herstellernummer:||52570|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.