As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pixhawk PX4 Flight Controller Kit 32Bit ARM RC Part with M8N GPS & Power Board
- CORVAIR 63 CONgreenIABLE AMT RED
- Radiolink AT9S 10CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- NEW TRAXXAS 1 7 XO-1 100MPH 4WD SUPERCAR Axles Rear RO4
- TBLeague PHICEN S02A 1 6 Female Seamless MEDIUM Bust SUNTAN Figure Barbie Doll
- 2003 American Girl of the Year KAILEY MIB Sandy the Beach Dog
- Axial Racing Axial Jeep Mighty FC Body .04 inch Clear AXIAX31268
- FIMI A3 RC Quadcopter Spare Parts 11.1V 2000 mAh 3S Rechargeable Lipo Battery
- LOL Surprise Confetti Pop Series 3 Wave 2 Collectible Dolls Kids Fun Collect New
- American Girl Scooter Battat Our Generation Dolls Swith Helmet Fits 18
- Upgrade x8c x8w to Syma X8HC X8HW Quadcopter spare parts landing skid motors etc
- PIKO 59497 Diesellok G 1206 EVB , Ep. VI
- VINTAGE RARE PRE-WAR IVES 0-GAUGE FREIGHT TRAIN STATION
- O gauge Lionel Coke set in original box
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Epoche:||Epoche IV (1965 - 1990)||Herstellernummer:||52570|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.