As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- CUT THE WIRE FAMILY GAME NIGHT TOY BOMB NEW 2018 DISCONTINUED TARGET EXCLUSIVE
- Unused 4th edition Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set RPG Wizards of the Coast 2010
- Mystic Vale, Mana Storm Expansion, New by AEG, English Edition
- WowWee Fingerlings Monkey Bar Playground Playset Liv Monkey
- Hobbytrain 24913 - 2er Set Oppeln Ghs Grs DR Zonen Güterzug, Ep.IIIa Neu
- DRAGONBALL Z lot de 6 carte mini kolo reg rare
- In Nomine You are Here Around the World in 666 Days
- Weaver DEL & HUDSON No. 1216 BALDWIN SHARKNOSE A B DIESEL SET O Scale
- MES-52485 Märklin HAMO 8353 H0 E-lok DB E03 002 sehr guter Zustand
- SUPERSLOT H2665 PORSCHE 911 GT3R NEW CENTURY SCALEXTRIC MB
- Flysky FS-i6X 2.4G 10CH RC Transmitter with iA6B Receiver for RC Quadcopter
- Original 1970 Nitto Gamera Jiger Mini vinyl kaiju figure Jaiger godzilla 3
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Hawk Model Co.
Does Not Apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.