As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- CHUTNEY - Plush Charlie Bear by Bear Artist Isabelle Lee - New with Tags
- Hasegawa 1 700 IJN Tatsuta Japanese Navy Light Cruiser Full Hull Special CH12
- American Girl Bitty Baby DELUXE LAYETTE STARTER SET Outfits EEUC RETIRED Extras
- NEW RARE 1999 Barbie Brushable Beauties Sparkle Horse Mattel
- 3 robes de poupée barbie modèles uniques fait main made in France chapeau boa 22
- Rakonheli CNC Aluminum 3inch Kit (Green) - EMAX Babyhawk R
- JR RA01L DMSS Short Range Telemetry Coaxial Antenna Module for RC Airplanes
- F.R.O.Y.D. For Reality Of Your Dreams FROYD Doll 1984 - i believe in you
- Bratz Doll, Passion 4 Fashion, Yasmin, MGA Entertainment, NEW
- Herrington 19 Teddy Bear Club HARRY Plush Jointed Stuffed Toy Animal TBC
- MiniArt — BZ-38 REFUELLER Mod. 1939 — Plastic model kit 1 35 Scale
- Charlene bust part LIMITED DollZone 1 3 size girl SUPER DOLLFIE size bjd SD13
- Barbie Vintage Repro Plantation Belle Complete Fashion Unboxed Free U.S Ship
- Petit Blythe Doll Wake Up Kiss New HTF From Japan Free Shipping
- Innovation Sazandora roller Cute stuffed animal - Dragon - Pokemon Best Wishes
- Joysway Dragonflite 95 - C 75 Micron Mylar Sails Z-JS-881107
- Personalised Reward Chart Wipe Clean Reusable Pirate. PaperGekko. Free Shipping
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.