As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Ravensburger Despicable Me Eye Found it - Hidden Picture Game .
- POKEMON EX SANDSTORM HOLO CARD - KABUTOPS EX PSA 9 MINT
- Match Attax L3 - Martin Harnik Saison 17 18
- Cthulhu The Bermuda Triangle (1990s Era)
- YU-GI-OH, EXODIA, DIE VERBOTENE, LOB-G101, TOP-Zustand
- 04 Courant alternatif Réalisation Kit de montage jamais-assemblé M+F 207 11 H0 1
- Carbon Fiber Tail Boom SAB Yellow Carbon H9045-S
- Kyosho Mini-Z Ersatzboard Platine incl. Lenkungsgetriebe Poti und Servo Mr-03
- (2) MTH Premier 20-98002 Union Pacific Gondola Car O Scale
- (Travel Edition) - Hasbro - Board Game - Rummikub. Parker. Free Delivery
- Jigsaw Puzzle My Neighbor Totgold A fine day of May (50x75 cm) 1000 pieces
- NEW Something's Amiss MINNESOTA SPIRIT 1000 Pieces Sealed GREAT Gift 2013
- HO Roco Minitanks British Matilda Mark II A458.387.130-CM Hand Painted
- BO311-0,5 Märklin H0 Ac 94211 Refrigerator Wagon Postbrauerei Db Nem Kk +
- Bandai Star Wars SW12 1 72 Y-Wing Starfighter
- Vintage 1938 Walco Bead Jewelry and Marionettes Outfit No. 1810
- Vintage Fleischmann live steam engine accesory , sausage maker , tin toy
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.