As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kill Team Theta-7 Acquisitus – Adeptus Mechanicus
- Gravwell - Escape From The 9Th Dimension - Board Game
- Westie-opoly Game - White Red
- Heroclix DC Outlaws Teen Titans T006 Team Base Starfire Red Hood
- Roco N Art 22401 1 Scjmalspurweiche N rechts Neuware OVP
- NS Veteran's SD60E Locomotive w Sound HO - Athearn Genesis ATHG65254
- ACME 45034 conjunto de tres vagónes productos frío FS Tipo HgF - ep.III
- Toy Lab – X-DRONE Nano 2.0, White (xd1411001)
- LIONEL POSTWAR REISSUE 3494-625 SOO LINES OPERATING BOXCAR 6-29888 C10 MIB
- Maisto Street Trooper Radio Control 27 Mhz TS-13 Transformer NIB
- 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle Gintama 'mosaic Art (50x75cm)
- RC HobbyKing -Car 120A Brushless Car ESC (sensored sensorless)
- RC Screwz Stainless Steel Screw Set Losi TEN-SCBE 4 Wheel Drive
- Intermountain 12 Panel Boxcar Express Great Northern Green NIB
- Robotime DIY Dinosaur Clay 3D Wooden Puzzle Game Assembly Model
- Pixel Glory Light And Shadow Light Version New Pre-Order
- Arnold Hn6348-1 - N Gauge - Self-Unloading Wagon Fals-X164 Db Ag -
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.