As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Cars set Isetta,Messerschmidt,Janus & Goggo
- HO NYC F3A F7B Freight Locomotives Non-Sound - Athearn Genesis ATHG22576
- Delux Collectible Civil War Sculptural Chess Set Pieces Only
- MEDIEVAL TIMES CRUSADES WARRIOR Red & bluee CHESS SET MAHOGANY FINISH BOARD 15
- MTH 20-90906F Güterwagen Bierwagen Brauerei Löwengarten Spur 0
- American Flyer Railroad Crossing Highway Flashing Signal 1930's Prewar O Gauge
- LIONEL 19137 NYC DUPLEX ROOMETTE CAR - MAKE OFFERS
- Trumpeter 02869 1 48 KA-3B Skywarrior hot
- Märklin 43541 - 03 Nahverkkehrswagen SNCB in der OV P
- ANIMA Tactics Dark Faction Starter
- WALTHERS CORNERSTONE HO U A VALLEY GROWERS ASSOCIATION PLASTIC KIT
- American Model Builders HO Two Story Section House
- Among The Stars Card Game Artipia Games
- Buddy L Union Pacific G Scale The Overland Route Box Car
- Roco H0 54238A Österreich Speisewagen WRmz ÖBB mit KKK neuwertig in OVP (SL9598)
- Morannon Orcs The Hobbit Lord of the Rings Games Workshop
- Pro-Line Sling Shot 3.8 (Traxxas Style Bead) PL1179-00
- Pro-Line Racing [PRO] Flo-Tek Clear Body Slash 2wd 4x4 3355-00 PRO335500
- TLR231036 Team Losi Racing 22 3.0 Chassis
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.