As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- BLOOD RAGE - Caja Básica - juego de mesa - EDGE - CMON - Temático
- VOLKS DD Dollfie Dream DDIII DDIII-B-02F L Bust Flat Normal parts from Japan F S
- LALALOOPSY CANDLE SLICE O' CAKE
- Traveller RPG Far Future Adventure 12 Secret of the Ancients
- Woodland Scenics BR5863 Sunny Days Trailer - O Scale
- Learning Resources¨ STEM Force & Motion Activity Set
- White Mountain Puzzles Candy for All Seasons, 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- MTH Rail King O O-27 Scale Arm & Hammer Modern Reefer Billboard Box Car
- LIONEL BANJO SIGNAL 6-14090 O SCALE NIB
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.