As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Britain 41098 Knights of Agincourt Sir Rowland Leinthall Robert D'Estoutville
- King & Country Plains Indian Running Buffalo Sioux TRW047(P) Custers Last Stand
- PLASTIC PLATOON,MARINES-2, platoon of fire support,rubber plastic soldiers1 32
- New Hizawanko Laptop Dog Shiba Puppy Beige Stuffed Toy F S
- Scalextric Mini Countryman WRC No37 Sordo Del Barrio C3301 Excellent
- VINTAGE RARE RUSSIA LITHO TIN TOY CAR 4 MISHA BEAR OLYMPIC GAMES MOSCOW 1980
- HO WALTHERS LOCO SANTA FE GP9 M LOCO WALTHERS SANTA FE
- Kit Monté 1 43 - Renault 5 Alpine Gr2
- Ixo Press Garage Modern 1 43 - Citroen T55 Wood and Coals Dubois and son
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marque:||- Sans marque/Générique -|
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||Y988197||EAN:|
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.