As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- FG Bevel Differential Gear A. Strengthened 02
- Wooden soldiers for coloring Austrian soldiers on the parade (25 fig)
- QUIRALU WENDAL ARMEE ANGLAISE TRES BEAU CLAIRON DE LA GARDE DE LA REINE
- LN Carrera 1 32scale MERCEDES C-KLASSE analog slot car running scalxtric slotit
- Antique 1920’s Handmade Quilt Stuffed Scottie Dog Pillow
- 1 6 Please Teacher Kazami Mizuho - in Casual @ Unpainted Resin ModelKit @
- Star Trek Generations USS Enterprise B Model Kit NEW Sealed
- Peluches Barbapapa - Peluche Micro Billes
- Board Games Winning Solutions Monopoly Luxury Edition
- Bandai Endless Waltz Wing Gundam Zero Ver EW MG 1 100 scale kit F S
- Inter American Peach Pink Lamb Sheep Plush Stuffed Animal Toy 18 Easter Swirl
- Pokemon also plays a stuffed animal like this Kitty Guma
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.