As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- A.C.M.E. H0 50584 Liegewagen TEN Austria Express OVP (Z5367)
- Kidkraft Wooden Train Table (with drawer)
- E58 2MP W 720P Camera WIFI FPV Foldable Selfie Drone RC 2 Batteries E58 Drone
- Vagón Transbordador 03-75-12 el Dr Kkk Nem Ep.iii Roco 66254 H0 Emb.orig Hd5 Μ
- HUDY Body Reamer 0-18mm HUD107600
- RC Screwz ARRM017R Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega Rubber Shielded Bearing Kit
- 1053 piece jigsaw puzzle Mucha at the time of the flow super small piece 26x38cm
- Hornby DUBLO 4075 - BR BROWN PASSENGER BRAKE VAN E81312 - BOXED GREAT
- First Legion NAP0175 Orlov-Denisov
- E-flite 5000mAh 6S 22.2V 30C LiPo 10AWG EC5 EFLB50006S30
- Victoria's Secret pink nation dog limited edition brand new
- Carrera Digital 124 23845 Mercedes-Amg C 63 DTM Paul Di Resta , No. 03 Nip
- Gatchaman Battle of the Planets G-Force Joe The Condor Flyers 1996 Japanese
- W044-03SP Slotwings Porsche 934 - Rallye Catalunya 1983 - F. Velez & J. Pons
- American Diorama 23926 Sitting Figure Kristan for 124 Scale Models
- 6.5 Ultraman Legend Special Clear figure by Bandai 2003 Ultra Hero Series
- 1999 Banpresto Getter Robo Super Robot War Godaikin Mini Toy Figure Imported Jpn
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.