As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- West Kenji Kaiju Bosuka Vol2 All Kinds Set Robot Soft Vinyl Doll
- Monopoly Deluxe Board Game by Parker Bredhers 1995
- Blood Bowl - 4+ teams Almanach, sleeves, unpainted - Job Lot
- Joking Hazard Shiny Red Box Edition Signed By Red Ranger & Rob DenBleyker
- 1 35 Mercedes-Benz L4500A TLF 25 - resin KIT
- Monopoly Scooby-Doo Fright Fest Edition BRAND NEW SEALED
- Painted Reaper Miniature Hugs and Kisses Sophie
- Aoshima 1 700 Water Line No.121 Japanese Navy battleship Fuso
- VINTAGE 1 72 SCALE MONOGRAM B - 52 STRATOFORTRESS PLANE MODEL KIT
- Amusing Hobby 35A016 1 35 8.8cm Flakzwilling Flakpanzer E-100
- Pittsburgh Lake Erie Railroad 50' SD box cars Life Like P2K 21793 4 CAR KITS
- LIONEL 022 POST WAR REMOTE CONTROL SWITCHES Left hand with rewired remote 5
- LIONEL MODERN 6-7301 NORFOLK & WESTERN CATTLE CAR NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX
- Boardagame - Hasbro - Acquire
- Vallejo Rust, Stain and Streaking Set Paint Set
- Perry Historical Napoleonic Mini 2 Russian Napoleonic Infantry 1809-1 Box MINT
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.