As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- A.C.M.E. H0 50584 Liegewagen TEN Austria Express OVP (Z5367)
- Kidkraft Wooden Train Table (with drawer)
- E58 2MP W 720P Camera WIFI FPV Foldable Selfie Drone RC 2 Batteries E58 Drone
- Vagón Transbordador 03-75-12 el Dr Kkk Nem Ep.iii Roco 66254 H0 Emb.orig Hd5 Μ
- HUDY Body Reamer 0-18mm HUD107600
- RC Screwz ARRM017R Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega Rubber Shielded Bearing Kit
- QTy 4 Weaver 55 ton Hopper cars Reading, CNJ, DL&W, and B&O
- Wasserfest 2845 4370KV Brushless Motor 45A ESC for 1 12 1 14 RC Auto Car
- Kyosho MINI-Z MR03RWD readyset Honda NSX bluee 32322BL
- COLLECTORS SHOWCASE- CS16012 American Revolutionary Flag Bearer
- New Kyosho MINI-Z Racer Body Tokyo Metropolitan Police Car Skyline R34
- 3DR Pixhawk Mini Flight Controller 32 Bit ARM Cortex PX4 for Quadcopter
- REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR FISHER PRICE 76249 POWER WHEELS , 76262 POWER WHEELS
- Tin toy soldiers painted 75 mm French Emperor Napoleon
- Digimon Analyzer Digimonanalyzer Bandai 1999 Digimon Adventure NEW F S Japan
- DuraTrax LiPo Onyx 3S 11.1V 8000mAh 35C Soft Case Battery with Traxxas Plug DTXC
- KYX ABS material DIY harden body shell wheelbase 324mm 535230135 for TRx4
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.