As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- A.C.M.E. H0 50584 Liegewagen TEN Austria Express OVP (Z5367)
- Kidkraft Wooden Train Table (with drawer)
- E58 2MP W 720P Camera WIFI FPV Foldable Selfie Drone RC 2 Batteries E58 Drone
- Vagón Transbordador 03-75-12 el Dr Kkk Nem Ep.iii Roco 66254 H0 Emb.orig Hd5 Μ
- HUDY Body Reamer 0-18mm HUD107600
- RC Screwz ARRM017R Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega Rubber Shielded Bearing Kit
- PredO 2000 SEABOARD GP-18 DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE - WEATHERED
- LIONEL 6-9809 Clark Reefer NIB
- D-98 Six Shot Reprint Battle Fight Super Robot Life Form Trans Formers
- Onyx 150A Programmable Brushless ESC ONXM1250
- Traxxas 2972 Charger EZ-Peak Dual 100W NiMH LiPo With ID Identification
- SCX Scalextric Slot Ninco 50539 Acura LMP2 - TV3
- LEAP FROG LeapPad2 LEARNING TABLET 4GB MEMORY 325+ GAMES EBOOKS MUSIC
- Kyosho Inferno MP9 Ceramic Ball Bearing Kit by World Champions ACER Racing
- The Hawken Shop Mountain Man Board Game
- Lot of 70 Marbles (E6)
- 500 x JOB LOT BULK WHOLESALE MARBLES SMALL 0.6 16mm MIXED RED YELLOW blueE GREEN
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Jan Van Haasteren
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.