As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Jellycat White Bashful Owl Soft Toy Plush Retired Baby Comforter Security Doudou
- Anciens CBG MIGNOT - Premier empire - 10 soldats du régiment irlandais - Irish
- Barbo Toys Smurfs House Puzzle. Free Shipping
- 1 144 FineMolds Star Wars Millennium Falcon with illumination
- H0 Märklin 37561 Locomotora Eléctrica DRG E60 Dig Ver Vídeo Poco Suciedad
- Marklin 207260 HO Shell For 8878
- C-7 Lionel 3356 Horse Car Set completed O scale Modeltrain
- AH Avalon Hill - For the People - Grand Strategy Game of the Civil War (PUNCHED)
- Marklin HO Regional Car Set Berlin
- HOBBYBOSS HB80350 1 48 F-111D E Aardvark
- AK390-1Märklin Marklin H0 AC 3000 Dampflok CM 800 89 028, OVP, Schleifer fehlt
- White Wolf Vampire The Masquerade Mer Vampire - The Masquerade - Zippo Ligh NM
- N SCALE Lot Of 2 Santa Fe & Fulldome Passenger Cars
- Griffon Model 1 35th Scale German sFH18 15cm Field Howtizer Kanone No. L35016
- JOUEF HORNBY LIMA Train Electrique HO Lot 21 pièces
- Ravensburger BRIO World Fire & Rescue - Rescue Central Fire Station .
- Fleischmann.4327 (1) locomotive électrique type 141 414-3 de la DB
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.