As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Pig frame 300 piece Porco hideout 26 38cm Ghibli dedicated Beni JAPAN
- DD216 Cautiously Advancing by King & Country RETIRED
- Club M Lamborghini Minardi M192 Model Kit Partially Started
- LOT Guillow's SKY STREAK FLYING CIRCUS BIPLANE FOKKER & CAMEL &
- Akro Agate .65” Experimental Oxblood Patch Bubbly Red Base Outstanding Surface
- 1930s Vintage Monopoly Game, Looks Unused bluee Corner Box FREE SHIPPING
- Futaba 14SG 14-Channel 2.4GHz. SELF CENTERING THredTLE
- DR SEUSS How the Grinch Stole X-mas VINTAGE THE GRINCH & MAXX
- Roco 51299 Numérique Z21 Kit Débutant avec Br 211 et Train Transport de
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers Battle Arena Spin Master 2007
- Yu-Gi-Oh QUELL'ERBA SEMBRA PIU' green RATE-IT066 Rara Segreta ITA Nuovo
- Dragon Ball PP Card First Series Part 1 Prism Card 4 - Amada 1989 Japan
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Professional Grader:||PSA|
Wizards of the Coast
|Set:||Base Set 2||Grade:||9|
|Card Type:||Pokémon||Rarity:||Holofoil Rare|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.