As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- NEW FROSTGRAVE VAMPIRE & FROST WRAITH MINIATURE GAME COLLECTIBLE FIGURES FGV315
- 8 x OO or HO Scale Railroad Crossing Signals LEDs made + 4 Circuit board flasher
- Mutha Oith Low Life Mini Low Life - The Rise of the Lowly HC MINT
- 2.4G Henglong 1 16 Scale 6.0 Upgraded Metal Ver Russia T90 RTR RC Tank 3938
- CARBON EXHAUST GUARD KTM FREERIDE 250R 2014-19
- AMX-DA-740095 Arrowmax Dash R-Tune 540 Sensored Brushless Motor (9.5T)
- Reborn Baby Dolls Girl Look Real Silicone Vinyl Newborn Doll Gift Set 22 55cm
- My Scene Un-Fur-Gettable Kennedy Barbie K3165 Doll NEW In BOX MINT
- Swarovski 5349963 Slopes Female Brown gold bath
- 10mm Roman era sassanid - generals & escort 11 figs - command (22379)
- Kangashkan EX - Set Pokèmon (IT)
- POTD-IT005 PANTERA NERA NEO-SPAZIALE - ULTIMATE - ITALIANO - NM
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.