As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Shadowless Blastoise 2 102 - Base Set Pokemon Card PSA 3
- METABARONS COMPANION BOOK 1 AND GAME MASTERS SCREEN SEALED RARE RPG ROLEPLAYING
- Wisconsin Dells-opoly Property Trading Board Game Monopoly
- Stormbringer Companion Chaosium Role Playing Game 1983 (DD1)
- 2003 Hulk Busts Loose Game FACTORY SEALED
- Project Mc2 Ultimate Spy Bag
- GreenBrier Games Yashima Legends from Fairytale Board Game
- Pokemon Base Set Sandshrew 62 102 Shadowless PSA 10 Gem Mint
- Chessex 34.5 x 48 Reversible Megamat Play Mat [1.5 Squares & Hexes]
- Märklin 94088 Güterwagen-Sondermodell 4735 z.Museumseröffnung 5.Mai 2001 in OVP
- GoolRC 200A Brushless Water Cooling ESC w 5V 5A SBEC for RC Boat Model Hot G0Z4
- Racerstar Metal Rear Bridge Axle Spare Parts For 1 16 WPL Heng Long JJRC RC Car
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Herstellernummer:||nicht zutreffend||Baugröße (Spurweite):||Spur H0 (16,5 mm)|
|Hersteller:||No-Name||Produktart 2:||Elektrik & Elektronik|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.