As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 6 pcs x Glossy 12mm OD 8mm ID 1000mm 3K Roll Carbon Fiber Tube 12 8 1000
- NORMAND COURANT AVEC LANCE TUNIQUE red ELASTOLIN OUGEN RÉF 8830
- DRAGON 6904 DAK 15cm s.IG.33 auf Fgst.Pz.III
- Pit-Road Skywave G-44 IJA 28cm Howitzer (with 4 Figures) 1 35 scale kit Japan.
- Ultra RARE Vintage MTY DAN DEE DANDEE Plush Brown Puppy Dog Transistor Radio
- Modelsvit Models 1 72 BERIEV Be-14 All Weather SAR Flying Boat
- Takom 2109 1 35 Fries Kran 16t Strabokran 1943 44 Production
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.