As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Educa 17136 - Central Park Bow Bridge, Alexander Chen 8000 pieces Genuine Puzzle
- Lionel WABASH USRA DOUBLE SHEATH BOXCAR LNL83351
- Ersatz-Gestänge rechts z.B. für MÄRKLIN DB Dampflok BR 52 Spur H0 NEU
- Grimm's Set of 12 Rainbow Friends Peg Dolls - Wooden Pretend Play People Figures
- Athearn Genesis HO GATC 20K Gallon Acid Tank Car PPG Ind. PPGX 10838 ATHG40116
- Piko 54927 Güterwagen Kesselwagen Esso DB EP.IV 21 80 005 1 292-9 neu OVP
- 300-piece jigsaw puzzle old grabber house Nagasaki 26x38 Japan Import Toy Hobby
- King Motor Walbro Carburetor WT997 Fits HPI Baja Rovan
- Ultra Power UPTUP1350DCT UP1350 Touch 1350W Multi- Chemistry DC Charger
- Ania Exploration Jurassic World
- Kenner's Play N Show Phono Projector Records Mr Magoo w Box Vintage 1969
- Tin soldier, figure.Pin-up. Venetian girl 80 mm
- Soft Giant Plush Jumbo Large bluee Unicorn Toy Stuffed Animal Doll 33.5 85 cm
- Fly A186 Ford GT40 - 24hr LeMans 1965 New
- Tamiya M1A1 Abrams 120mm Gun Main Battle Tank - 1 35 Scale Military Kit
- SUJIBORIDO 122067 BMC STEEL BLADE WIDTH 0.6MM
- XL255 AIRFIX 1 72 maquette figurine 01718 Infanterie Japonaise
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.