As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- GPM ER2160S-OC STEEL ADJUSTABLE TIE RODS 1 10 TRAXXAS ELECTRIC 4WD E-REVO
- SPRINGRC Model SM-S4482M Metal Gear R C Hobby Digital Servo SS752
- Our Generation 18 doll Brown Hair Brown Eyes
- Calico Critters Family Seven Seater Car Vehicle Birthday Party Game Toy Gift
- Madame Alexander Trellis pink Flower Girl
- 1 400 ALITALIA DC-9 CARGO I-DIKF DC-9 DC-9-30F by AERO CLASSICS
- BARBIE CLEOPATRA 2010 DOLL NRFB gold LABEL
- Madame Alexander 0 Collectable Doll, Multicolor. Best Price
- American Girl Doll RETIRED Elizabeth Bed & Bedding
- Our Generation Deluxe Doll - Ginger and Home Away From Home Book
- Show stoppers doll Cow Milkie Baby Doll
- 3 Hardway Board Games Exciting Horse Race & Dice Game
- FFG Runewars Runewars Miniatures Game w Painted Miniatures Box NM
- The Arabian Pots [Japanese] - Boardgame Japon Brand
- Gamma World Rule Book 4th Edition TSR 1992 7514
- Plastic - GIANT GARDEN CHESS SET + Vinyl Board - 8 King 36 X 36 Board
- World at War Magazine - Issue 62 - Spanish Civil War Battles
- Warhammer Uruk-hai Scouts The Lord of the Rings plastic new
- Dwarven Forge Painted Resin 4 x 4 Lava Fountain Floor Tile
- GAMES WORKSHOP WARHAMMER ARCANE MAGIC AND OUTLANDERS RULE BOOK
- Elysium Space Cowboys (OVP)
- HORDES SKORNE CYCLOPS SAVAGE Miniature Fantasy Pro Painted Metal Mini
- Leapfrog Leap Pad Pink Learning System Model 57 With 5 Learning Games 10 Books
- Soap Factory Science Experiment Kit by Science4You
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.