As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Hot Racing XMX54A01 Aluminum Adj Upper Suspension Arms Traxxas X-Maxx 6S & 8S
- Authentic Folkmanis 2362 Scarlet Macaw Hand Puppet Plush Toy Stuffed Animal Doll
- Typhoon32 v2 4in1 ESC 4x35A DSHOT 1200, BLHELI32 firmware for quadcopter
- KYOUMW601 Kyosho 84mm Universal Swing Shaft Set (2)
- Malifaux Alt Nekima plastic Wyrd miniatures box new
- Organic Chemistry Basic Set - Polyhedron Molecular Model
- Authentic WowWee Fingerling Interactive Baby Monkey Bella (Pink) w Bonus Stand
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“nice condition and complete”|
|Game Type:||Board Game||Recommended Age Range:||8+|
|Min. Number of Players:||2 players|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.