As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- The Magic School Bus Soaring into Flight
- Yu-Gi-Oh Regional - MACR True Dracos Rubber Playmats
- Games Workshop Warhammer 40K Dark Angels Ravenwing Command Squad GAW 44-11
- Warhammer 40000 40k Primaris Space Marine Marines Inceptors x3 on sprue 33119
- YU-GI-OH KARBONALA WARRIOR LOB-067 1st Ed MINT CONDITION Free Ship
- 28mm 1 56 British M3 Honey In Resin By Blitzkrieg Miniatures WWII Bolt Action,
- Graham Farish 373-600C - Güterwagen 46T VGA Sliding Wall Van EWS gealtert - NEU
- Unita’ Flybarless Spirit elicottero rc Logo Mikado Vbar 400 500 600 700 Oxy 4
- Mercedes Benz Sls Amg Ft Dunlop 125 Radio Controlled Car Set (2.4 Ghz With -
- ADE PERSONENWAGEN 1 2.KLASSE green der DB DO33
- LIONEL TTOS ROCHESTER N.Y. FLATCAR WITH GRS GLEASON TRAILERS MIB
- LIONEL POST WAR 6801-75 FLAT CAR WITH BOAT [REPO BOAT] EXC COND 1958-60
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.