As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- JRR Tolkien’s Middle-Earth Role Playing MERP ICE 1st Edition Box Set 1984 RARE
- ABEL KLINGER 4700 - Mich laust der Affe - Ein Spiel zum lachen - Brettspiel
- Buki Sciences - Mini Sciences Microscope
- Maelstrom Pulse FOIL Masterpiece Series Amonkhet Invocations SPLD (ID)
- Space Marine Heroes Horus Heresy Warhammer 40k NEW
- Warhammer 40,000 Space Orks Shoota Boyz Mob 870
- Bezier Games BEZONDB ONDBBEZ One Night Ultimate Werewolf Daybreak
- Elite Hookey Ring Toss Game Brand NEW
- ELASTICO LEON BUG cattura gioco 1-4 giocatori 4+ NUOVO REGALO IDEALE Zappies
- 96947LDS PIKO HO LOCOMOTORE TAURUS 1016.174-2 DELLE OBB digitale SOUND
- Lionel LCCA 2018 CNW Convention Box Car Uncataloged
- N Scale Arnold Rheingold Dining Car W Light Function
- Yugioh Lunalight White Rabbit - SHVI-EN010 - Common - Unlimited Edition Near Mi
- STAR WARS Set of 2 mug LUKE SKYWALKER (1ère trilogy) + CHEWBACCA - Cup - NEW
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.