As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- A.C.M.E. H0 50584 Liegewagen TEN Austria Express OVP (Z5367)
- Kidkraft Wooden Train Table (with drawer)
- E58 2MP W 720P Camera WIFI FPV Foldable Selfie Drone RC 2 Batteries E58 Drone
- Vagón Transbordador 03-75-12 el Dr Kkk Nem Ep.iii Roco 66254 H0 Emb.orig Hd5 Μ
- HUDY Body Reamer 0-18mm HUD107600
- RC Screwz ARRM017R Arrma Senton 4x4 Mega Rubber Shielded Bearing Kit
- Matek System F411-WING STM32F411 Flight Controller Built-in OSD for Airplane
- BX27-0, 5 Märklin H0 Ac Museum Vehicle 1993 Tamudo K. W. St. E. Nem Kk, Nip
- Mint Omakase Miracle Cats Club Bell
- Trumpeter 02232 1 32 F-100D Super Sabrehot
- Vintage Conestoga Big Bang Cannon 10FC 17” With 7 Spark Plugs & Original Papers
- Scalextric Lotus C54 no8 in green type 1 boxed great condtion
- Turn round and Amyuamyu Japna import
- 16 VINTAGE THE REAL HIDE BEAR 1986 MONARCH TEDDY BROWN STUFFED ANIMAL PLUSH TOY
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|State of Assembly:||Ready to Go/Pre-built|
|Building Type:||level crossing||Colour:||Multi-colour|
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Germany|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.